Monday, March 8, 2010

So I can blog again!

Now that our baby news is completely out, I can blog again! I was nervous to say anything (or even TRY to write about something else) until our entire family (and Drew's work) were told. I have a feeling that this blog will turn into a pregnancy blog, and then afterwards, a baby blog. I have been keeping a handwritten journal since we got our positive pregnancy test - but most of it just talks about how sick, tired and nauseous I have been feeling. Nothing too exciting, but hopefully within the next week or two, I will start getting past all the yuckiness, and be able to enjoy the growing belly! (and oh boy, is it starting to grow!) I will blog again in the next day or two...and will post all the ultrasound pics that we've had thus far. We have an appointment tomorrow, and hopefully we'll get to hear that beautfiul heart beating!

No comments:

Post a Comment