Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fantastic Memorial Day weekend

This past weekend was awesome.... spectacular... fantastic. I was with my favorite people, doing things that I love: eating, relaxing, tailgating, baseball game watching, beachin' it, getting manicures and eating some more. My family got to get aquainted with my brothers "new" girlfriend, Lauren, whom we all really enjoy. She's got a lot of energy, and all the kids just love her! To top it off, I had my 24 week appointment yesterday, and guess what? I've only gained 3 lbs. in the last four weeks! So now, my OBGYN thinks I'm right back on track where I should be. Feels like I gained 10 though - but that's probably because Will has been making himself quite comfortable up near my rib cage, so he just feels bigger, and longer!
Heres a few of my favorite pictures from the holiday weekend... I hope yours was as good as
mine!
Here's hubby with Matthew. Any candid of the two of them playing is usually a favorite of mine. Here's a candid of the 3 of us as we were just about to walk into Miller Park for the game. Good belly shot too! My big brother and Lauren walking into the game. Matthew, me and Drew at the Brewer game. A shot of Baby bump and I along Lake Michigan. The cousins - Julia, Matthew, Maggie and Joe. Testing out Lake Michigan! My little guy gazing. In the paddle boat with my mom, Julia, and Maggie. Me and hubby during dinner at Maxie's Southern Comfort.
That's all for now... I have some topics that I have been thinking about, so within the next few days, I'll give you more food for thought....








No comments:

Post a Comment