Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing... my future sister-in-law - Lauren!

Between not blogging regularly, and having so much other stuff to do and on my mind, I totally forgot to make a special post about the new and exciting event happening in mid-October. Our family will be welcoming my brother's fiancee, Lauren, into our family when they get married in Minneapolis on October 15. I'm so very happy for my brother for finding the person that can truly make him happy, and build the life he's always wanted and deserved. There is no better person for him to create a happy life and family with than her. Ironically, Lauren spent most of her childhood living in Green Bay, and we actually went to middle school and (briefly) high school together, although she was a grade younger than I, and we were only aquaintances. My brother and her met through a mutual friend of theirs while they both were living in Minneapolis. (it's a small world!)
They recently asked Drew, Matthew and I to stand up in their wedding as a groomsmen/bridesmaid/ringbearer so we are all really looking forward to that. It's going to be a very special (and fun!) day for all of us! Did I mention they are having their reception at the brand spankin' new TCF stadium (where the MN Gophers play)? The pictures of the reception hall there are amazing. It's going to be a beautiful wedding... and my brother is marrying a beautiful woman. I'm so very excited to be gaining such a great person as my sister-in-law!

So without further ado... here she is - my future "little" sister! (With my niece Julia on NYE)

No comments:

Post a Comment