Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm done with snow.

It snowed. Again. This morning.
Seriously? It's mid-March... isn't Mother Nature tired yet? I want spring!
Last year at this time, I clearly remember several 60-70 degree days, me and my mini-baby bump walking around the neighborhood with Matthew on his bike. This year... not a chance! There's still about 6-8 inches of old yucky snow underneath the fresh layer we got this morning.

Although, in about a week... on my 29th birthday, actually, we'll be spending 2 days (one overnight) at Mt. Olympus Resort in Wisconsin Dells. The indoor waterpark will feel warm, and Drew and I get to play and splash in the pool with Will and go down waterslides with Matthew. I'm super excited! And one of the best parts, is that we're surprising Matthew. I'll be packing his stuff up the night before and we're not going to tell him where we're going until we get there. Drew and I want it to be a little magical for him. He will already feel like the day is special with Mommy's birthday cake, but with a water park and spending a night in a cool hotel on top of that, he'll be in heaven.

Hopefully this is one of the last snowfalls of the season. I'm so done with snow, and I'm so done with winter. Bring on the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment