Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's about that time...

I'm almost 34 weeks. Isn't this about the time where most pregnant women start to really complain? Ok, now I remember why... Please, please, please, just bare with me for a few moments as I complain. I promise I won't do it again, because I AM that greatful Mama and I have countless reasons to be thankful for the many gifts that God has given me this year.
Have I mentioned that I get up to pee AT LEAST 5 to 6 times per night. And that when I lie on my left side and straighten my left leg I get this horrible cramp in my butt cheek and leg (so then I switch sides.... again.) And that usually when I lie down to go to sleep, my heart starts racing for some reason, which then prompts Baby Will to start kicking and moving (and yes, "Alien Belly" has arrived). And it doesn't matter if the air conditioning is on at night, I am roasting hot. Like, sweating hot even when my hubby is huddled up in the sheet because he's "cold". And not to mention how I feel like my feet and hands are like balloons ready to pop when I wake up in the morning. Thank you, Summer of 2010, for being one of the hottest, muggiest and buggiest we've had in a LONG time.
OK, my vent is over.... I should say that I LOVE my pregnant belly, even though it's getting so uncomfortable... here's why:
My cousin's husband, Brandon, is fantastic at taking pictures, and he took some shots of us the day after my baby shower - on the hottest day of the year - yes, we were really hot, and I got stung by a bee on my foot! Needless to say, the pictures are worth a thousand words.... they make me smile everytime I look at them. Even though I'm getting to that really uncomfortable point... there's no where else I'd rather be than right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment