Friday, January 21, 2011

A good excuse

I talk a lot about how I don't blog enough because I have such little "free" time to do so. This is true, but I think... actually, I know, that the other reason, which is probably just as significant is that I could have too much to say, and to write about. A lot goes on in the life of the Zimmerman's. Many disappointing things just as there are good things. I guess I have a hard time disifering if I should write about the variety of disappointing, or hard things that we/I have had to deal with. What is appropriate for a blog? When going through hardships, it's hard for me to write about them.... and to write about them in a way that makes sense to others. I usually use my husband, my sister or my mom as my sounding board for when I vent about things. Perhaps I feel like this blog should be all ponies and rainbows - because I AM so greatful - even though I go through hard times. I get angry at people. People disappoint me. But I'm not so sure how far to go in terms of using this blog to sort through the negativity that I often times deal with. There are several "drafts" of blogs that I haven't published because I'm not sure if it would be well received by my select readers. Either way... bare with me for now. Perhaps one day soon, I will be brave enough to write more about the hardships I deal with. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment