Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hellllooooo hormones...

Seriously, I felt like I was able to really keep my hormones in check up until now. The first trimester, I didn't have any outrageous outbursts of tears or anger.... Nor did I feel like I was holding anything back. During the whole craziness of Matthew's biological Dad's issues, my family kept telling me (and they still do) that I'm the one holding myself together the best out of all of us. Ok, so fast forward to now... Hubbs left for Boston, Matthew was throwing up sick, and I'm left to hold down the fort for 3 1/2 days. I did it, and the house is in one piece, but I am feeling SO irritable, SO annoyed, SO crabby... What's wrong with me?! Oh yes, pregnancy hormones. When everything is magnified by about 100 times. Perhaps when Drew is around his presence just makes me feel better.... whole. I like the feeling of our family being together. I think his little business trip might have just thrown me for a loop, as it is a bit out of the ordinary (he doesn't travel for work that much.) Although, watching my little Matthew fall asleep in my bed the last 3 nights has been pure joy. He's so sweet when he sleeps... especially when he drapes his little 4-year-old arm around me in the middle of the night. ::begins to tear up:: Ah, let's hope that my hormones veer back to their semi-normal state soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment