Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm thinking girl...

I had my 16 week appointment on Tuesday morning. Matthew and my Mom were able to join me. We heard that glorious heartveat again - going strong at 155! While I was pregnant with Matthew, his heartbeat was ALWAYS 140. So, perhaps thats why my instinct is to say girl because of that old wives tale of having a faster heart rate for girls. We'll see in a little over 2 weeks! I was informed my by OB/GYN that we'll be getting a 2D and a 3D ultrasound done with a perinatologist (a doctor specializing in fetal anatomy) and that we'll also be able to record the whole thing onto a DVD. How cool?! Baby's first video! I know it will be amazing, and I absolutely cannot wait. I purchased a "Big Brother" t-shirt for Matthew (on clearance at Kohl's for $5! Woot!) so I'm hoping he'll wear that for the BIG ultrasound! I'm sure he'll grab some attention.
I'm not feeling too creative in terms of writing today, but I just wanted to update you all! Once I have a good story to tell, I'll be sure to elaborate and humor you all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment